Job Number: 22902
Workplace Type: Remote
Phoenix (hybrid on-site)
What You'll Do:
- Occasional travel to data center, must be located in greater Phoenix area.
- Perform daily system administration, support, maintenance, and monitoring of the following:
- Microsoft server
- Enterprise storage
- VM infrastructures
- Office 365
- Conduct root-cause analysis on recurring problems, escalate to internal and/or external support resources as necessary, and drive issues to final resolution.
- Conduct research, analysis, selection, and procurement of solutions, equipment, and software.
- Manage projects related to the implementation of new solutions and upgrades of existing solutions.
- Adhere to change control procedures when making changes to the production environment.
- Perform periodic reporting to support capacity planning, performance measurement/tuning, and compliance.
- Maintain, test, and enforce corporate-wide hardware and software standards.
- Provide after-hours support as needed to sustain systems and service levels.
- Resolve escalations from the Service Desk related to systems issues.
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by leadership.
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on systems administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks from start to finish while keeping all stakeholders updated on progress.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills:
- Provide accurate information and respond to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and exercise good judgment regarding technical and interpersonal issues, even when all facts are not known.
- A proven professional with excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation, and time management skills.
- Strong ability to document solutions, procedures, and processes.
- Interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with others, coordinate activities, and arrive at mutual decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.