Sr. UI/UX Designer
The UX/UI Designer will create digital experiences that factor in business goals, development capabilities, technology platform, design standards, and user needs. The UX/UI Designer has a strong understanding of interaction design principles and current global UI/design patterns and standards, and uses this perspective to collaborate with stakeholders and deliver against the business strategy in the digital arena.
The UX/UI Designer will be working on a high priority project unifying multiple customer account portals into one seamless experience. This is a fast paced, high visibility project within a large project team of high performers. We expect the candidate to be a motivated, collaborative and highly accountable team player, who can effectively meet their sprint commitments/deliverables and project timelines.
• Research & design product experiences with optimal, accessible content and logical navigation
• Research & identify new functionality, rich content opportunities, and user behavior enhancements to improve overall user experience
• Conduct user testing surveys for new product features and enhancements to current experiences.
• Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
• Works with analysts and developers to validate feasibility of functionality and annotates all final creative deliverables with detailed behaviors for all user states.
• Leads efforts defining research criteria, structuring approach for end-user research, and translating results from research into design proposals
• Incorporates usage statistics from existing web and mobile properties into ongoing design to support a continuous improvement model.
• Informs development by clarifying goals and desired functionality.
• Understands and incorporates search engine optimization best practices in design.
• Participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Minimum of 5 years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
• Minimum of 5 years of web and mobile application design experience.
• Proven examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
• Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path and exceptions and incorporates them into designs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
• Experience creating interactive prototypes using Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure, or other prototyping tools.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop InDesign, and Illustrator or other equivalent graphic software
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Experience with various web platforms such as Angular, iOS, Android.
Experience with, Web and Mobile (HTML 5, CSS3), responsive web design, Single Page Apps (SPAs)
• Experience working in Agile environments that require rapid prototyping and design.
• Experience designing world-class eCommerce experiences.
• Experience with A/B Testing
• Experience using Rally or Jira to track work items
• Experience contributing to enterprise knowledge management platform (e.g.; Confluence)
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.