Sr. QA Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer works in an Agile environment with developers and a BA to ensure that we are delivering high-quality software that meets the requirements specified by our Product Owner and our user community. They do this by automating stories that developers complete during a Sprint as well as automating manual tests from previous sprints to be included in regression.
This position will be working on our highly visible Order-to-Cash Project (OTC)
• Design, develop, and maintain automated test frameworks and test scripts to validate software functionality, performance, and security.
• Work closely with software developers, quality assurance engineers, and other stakeholders to understand system requirements, design features, and identify areas for automation.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality and maintainability of automated test code.
• Identify, document, and track defects, and work with development teams to prioritize and resolve issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Previous experience in automation testing in an Agile environment, with a strong understanding of testing methodologies and processes.
• Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and address issues effectively.
• Understanding of database concepts and ability to write SQL queries for testing purposes.
• Experience using Postman and SoapUI to test API functionality.
• Excellent communication skills to collaborate with team members and communicate testing status and results.
• High attention to detail to identify and document defects accurately.
• Proficiency in using testing tools and technologies, including test management systems, version control,
• Experience testing Salesforce
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.