Sr. Project Manager
Our client is developing, growing and expanding and is focused on building innovative technology platforms. The technology transformation is happening right now, and we are seeking the brightest and most talented Information Technology professionals to lead the way in this transformation. We seek enthusiastic individuals who are excited about transforming the way we utilize technology in our industry. Technical expertise and creativity are the keys to ensuring that we build the best technology solutions resulting in a superior experience for our customers and employees. The IT Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of large and medium complex, IT projects to a successful completion. This role is a key leader in the deployment of technical solutions to advance the corporate mission. The IT Project Manager must have strong project management and leadership skills; a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes; and the ability to work with both business and IT leaders to support the deployment of complex technical solutions within business timelines.
This PM will provide associate program management support within the ERP/OTC program.
• Manages all aspects of large, complex enterprise-wide software and infrastructure deployments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
• Works closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
• Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
• Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
• Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
• Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
• Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
• Experience with vendor and contract management.
• Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
• Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
• Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
• Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
• Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
• Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
• Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field.
• Experience working in a Project Management Office.
• Project Management Institute (PMP) certification preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in managing complex enterprise level and/or multi-departmental projects to completion.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with industry standard project management and service delivery methodologies for IT (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Lean/Six Sigma, OCM, PMBOK or ITIL a plus).
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.