The Operations Analyst is responsible for processing the department’s daily transactions as well as providing operational support to internal business partners and/or Clients. May provide mentoring and coaching; and help to ensure the day-to-day functions are executed according to policies and procedures and in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for settlement of all FX related transactions (incoming/outgoing wires, MCA FX, Interest Rate Derivatives, standing wire, exotics).
• Following Bank policies and procedures regarding Risk analysis of trades/wires Including OFAC and Dodd Frank regulations
• Generation and delivery of all post trade confirmations. (Tracking outgoing/incoming traffic and recording all outstanding items).
• To deal with all FX related pre and post payment inquiries working with both Wire Investigations and R&R.
• Maintaining internal working relationships with relevant internal teams (FX Sales/Trading/Relationship teams, IT Support, Legal/Compliance/Risk/Fraud).
• Responsibility and ownership of cross-training across all departmental functions.
• Builds relationships with team and other internal clients and collaborates to resolve issues.
• Recommends potential process improvements. Special Projects as assigned by management.
• Participates in meetings, coaching and other duties as assigned by management.
• Works within established procedures, processes and/or regulatory guidelines and utilizes authority matrix to level of determinations. Independent judgment is minimal as decisions are predominantly guided by precedent or process.
• Demonstrated knowledge of bank products, regulations, processes and procedures; may require knowledge of more than one group of operational functions.
• Organizational Skills
• Technical Capacity/Ability to Work with Variety of Systems
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Time Management
• Collaboration Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
• 3-5 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR • 5-7 years of overall experience • Bachelor’s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.