Software Developer – CPQ
The Software Developer (CPQ) is responsible for the design, development, configuration and unit testing Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) system. This system is comprised of multiple applications anchored by Oracle CPQ and in a highly integrated environment that includes our R Pricing Engine, Salesforce.com CRM, and broad integration with back-office platforms via our TIBCO middleware platform. In this role, the Software Developer (CPQ) will design and develop solutions on the CPQ platform that drive critical price and profitability calculations. The successful candidate will also design and implement applications features to optimize end-user experience; write and maintain technical documentation for the platform; and work closely with business-facing Scrum team members, stakeholders and/or outside vendor(s).
TIMELINE: The first batch of resumes will be sent to the hiring manager Thursday December 7th at 3PM
ERP OTC Phase 1 is the first phase of the overall OTC Implementation. Scope of the effort is to transition field users out of current ERP system. The effort provides the following benefits:
• Improve CX by streamlining entry and support in CRM
• Provide a holistic view of customer data for frontline employees
• Reduce data validation resources
• Drive role and platform clarity
• Moderate change impacts from overall OTC efforts
• Develops detailed solution designs in collaboration with Scrum team.
• Implements high quality code and configuration to meet stated business requirements.
• Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
• May assist others in defining CPQ platform development scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
• Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
• Estimates work complexity and effort, and consistently delivers on the expectations that are set.
• Works with third party developers when needed to implement integrated capabilities through API’s and/or SDK’s on platforms such as Salesforce, Amazon, and other platforms required to deliver the full capabilities to CPQ system users.
• Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
• Develops technical approaches for system design, integration points, and data models as well as project plans for application software implementation activities of medium to high level of complexity.
• Maintains strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services for the Sales Platform which includes CPQ tools such Oracle Big Machines.
• Supports and validates production release activities by using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins and Git Hub and scripting languages.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or closely related field or minimum of 4 years of equivalent experience as a software developer.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with data integration and ETL toolsets such as SQL Server (SSIS).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming and proficiency with the following tools or languages: Java or C# and related components and frameworks, Application servers, Unit test frameworks, Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Source code control tools such as Git or GitHub.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with an enterprise RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• 1 year of experience with systems integration, including middleware tools such as TIBCO.
• 1 year experience with one or more major commercial CPQ platforms, such as Oracle Big Machines.
• 1 year experience with Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud.
• Working knowledge of statistical programming concepts and tools (such as SAS, SPSS, R).
• 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.