In this role you will support various complex and cross-functional financial modeling systems and oversee the implementation team over the next 3-6 months. These projects include both integration and refinement of processes and changes to the client's financial modeling systems. In this role you would be part of a larger team led by the Director of Finance, helping to manage one or more workstreams while also managing the outside consulting firm.
• Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs along with other areas of risk
• Host and facilitate project meetings at least once a week with team and managers
• Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members
• Manage deadlines and assist the team to ensure timeliness
• Coordinate with lead project manager from outside firm
• Facilitate designing and defining processes and workflow modeling within Jedox
• Partner with change management team on stakeholder assessments, communications and adoption of new processes
Convert Existing models into Jedox models and teach coworkers how to build models in Jedox.
• Experience in multiple, cross-functional Finance process areas.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with Jedox Enterprise Performance Management software required. Previous implementation experience with this system is preferred.
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting-edge deliverables
• Exceptional consulting and communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
• Previous experience working at global, high technology companies preferred
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.