Job Number: 22778
Workplace Type: Hybrid
- Daily monitoring of security infrastructure, security logs and tools.
- Maintain and optimize security monitoring and alerting systems.
- Review system designs and architectures and assist making security-related recommendations.
- Maintain security policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer questionnaires and inquiries.
- Support Sales and Pre-Sales team in sales situations with customers, prospects, and partners on information security related matters
- Track findings and work with teams to remediate risks.
- Maintain security documents including Compliance documents, whitepapers, sales artifacts, etc.
- Align and consult with key stakeholders including Sales, IT, Legal, Finance, Product, Engineering, and Operations
Education and Experience
- Some experience in an information security related role, such as security analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science (or professional experience working in Enterprise IT) or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of regulations and standards that apply to information technology.
- Experience with central logging tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Some experience with firewall technologies, IPS/IDS tools, OWASP, vulnerability scanning tools, and other infrastructure security tools.
- Strong analytical, strategic, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and eager to constantly improve and expand skill set.
- Ability to work with multiple customers, context switch, learn fast, and communicate well.
- Basic cross-functional understanding of network engineering concepts and protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, SSL, VLAN, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Government Cyber Security work experience
- Working knowledge of standard Unix infrastructure tools/protocols. (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SYSLOG, SSH, IPSec etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Azure and AWS security models
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.