Under moderate supervision, executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company data or systems. Investigates attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures. Develops, implements, administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company data and systems. Audits information systems, platforms and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security.
Implement control systems solutions including but not limited to Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Anti-exploitation, Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Access Control (NAC), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Malware Analysis, and Application Whitelisting. Transfer completed solutions to operational support teams.
Respond to operation support issue escalations and resolve problems impacting performance and availability.
Investigate security incidents to determine appropriate countermeasures
Research developments in the security industry. Assess organization’s needs. Propose options and drive improvements of techniques, methodologies, services and technologies.
Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED and nine (9) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Associates Degree and seven (7) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field and five (5) years of experience in security systems technologies OR
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field and three (3) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Masters Degree in Information Systems or related field and three (3) years of experience in security systems technologies OR
- Masters Degree in Information Systems or related field and two (2) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification or related security certification- CEH, PCNSE, ISACA, SANS, ISC2 (CCSK, CCSP, - - CISSP, CISSP associate, or relevant certifications
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls managing security policy and best practice for configuration
- Possess an understanding of cloud networking concepts in both hybrid and on-premises environments
- Familiar with Internet of Things (IoT) security, including device identification and segmentation
- Ability to collaborate with individuals in other technology disciplines
- Previous experience with email security, understanding concepts in SPF, DMARC, DKIM, and spam filtering
- Ability to learn new topics quickly
- Have an understanding of Agile project management
We provide an industry-leading benefits package with some of the lowest cost to employees – offering health, wellness, life insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and more. These benefits are available to you and your dependents starting day one. Our comprehensive benefits program is important to how we support the health and wellness of employees and their families. For further benefits information please click here: Benefits Details
The estimated annual pay range for this role is currently $94,000-$132,000. This range reflects base salary only and does not include bonus payments, benefits or retirement contributions. Actual base pay is determined by experience, qualifications, skills and other job-related factors. This role is eligible for additional discretionary and incentive payment considerations based on company and individual performance. More details will be shared during the hiring process.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.