Job Category: Cybersecurity
Job Number: 22697
Workplace Type: Remote
IT Audit Analyst
This candidate is actively involved in the execution of audit activities related to information technology, security, system implementations, and data privacy to determine whether we are meeting and/or surpassing all our SOX controls, and governance processes, as designed and operated by management, are adequate and functioning.
Assesses whether the processes and controls provide reasonable assurance that information technology and security risks are identified and managed, and that significant financial, operational, and protected information is secure, accurate, reliable, and processed in a timely manner.
Determines and recommends improvements in the implementation of business process and systems changes and project management controls. Prepares reports for management summarizing the results of the audit and/or project, including providing recommendations on improvement opportunities. Interfaces and assists the independent auditors during internal and external audit assessments, where necessary.
The IT Audit Analyst will be focused on ensuring SOX compliance for various enterprise applications.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact, build credibility and long-term relationships with senior management to understand the company’s culture, strategic direction, and goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively to create strong trust and confidence with business units.
- Proactively works with leadership team, functional business partners and other IT teams to ensure all SOX controls requirements are completed in time and without deficiencies.
- Assist with identifying and assessing the organizations key information technology, security, and data privacy risk areas.
- Plan and executes information technology SOX controls, security, system implementation, and data privacy audit activities across enterprise applications while maintaining independence and adhering to professional industry standards.
- Produce high-quality SOX audits and provides all necessary data for controls, ensuring satisfactory documentation of results.
- Effectively communicate with customers, supervisors, and subject matter experts to deliver on requests and tasks in a timely manner, and to ensure clarity on project status, deadlines, and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist with the process to close-out and finalize audits / projects, including the identification and assessment of issues, development of audit reports, and review of supporting documentation and workpapers in accordance with Departmental standards.
- Contribute with maintaining a positive working environment through the building of solid relationships with team members.
- Coordinate with independent auditors in executing audit procedures for the organization, where necessary
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 years of Information Systems auditing
- 3 years in auditing and an Information Systems related discipline, such as Information Security, Systems Development, etc.
- Cybersecurity/ IT risk assurance expertise
- Certified Information System Audit (CISA)
- Certified Internal Audit (CIA)
- College degree or work equivalency
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.