Job Number: 22890
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Compensation: $160k plus stocks and bonus
Education and Experience
- Review system designs and architectures and make security-related recommendations based on NIST guidelines
- Review, security policies and procedures for the FedRAMP services, including the SSP and the appendixes of the SSP
- FedRAMP compliance management including MAX.gov submissions, ConMon, POA&M management
- Execute risk assessments and internal audits
- Track findings and work with teams to remediate risks
- Liaise with government agencies on both technical and security matters
- Successfully implemented and maintained a FedRAMP Moderate environment
- 5 + years experience in a federal government information security-related role.
- In-depth understanding of NIST Moderate controls including, 800-53 r4, 800-160, 800-171, 800-218.
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS services and security models for government services
- 5 years of experience conducting security control assessments or audits
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science (or professional experience working in Enterprise IT), or equivalent experience.
- Deeply familiar with compliance standards.
- Experience with firewall technologies, IPS/IDS tools, OWASP, vulnerability scanning tools, and other infrastructure security tools.
- Experience with risk management methodologies and frameworks
- Strong analytical, strategic, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple customers, context switch, learn fast, and communicate well
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.