Job Category: Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 22727
Workplace Type: On-Site
Our client is searching for experienced candidates for the position of electrical project manager. Thank you in advance for taking a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Responsibilities for electrical project manager
Qualifications for electrical project manager
- Develop & conduct effective execution strategies & plans in line with the overall project strategies & plans
- Lead and support multi-discipline projects throughout the full project lifecycle from concept phase to final handover
- Understands the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change
- Serves as primary client contact for multiple projects
- Project breakdown, planning and execution
- Meets with subcontractors and owners to discuss scope of project
- Develop and/or review engineering drawings and calculations that detail plans and specifications for construction projects
- Communicate effectively with a vast group of stakeholders to ensure all electrical technical aspects of the project are completed per the safety, scope, schedule, and budgetary objectives
- Identify, analyze, and recommend corrective actions to technical issues identified in the field during project execution or initial operation
- Perform field engineering and support the resolution of construction and start up and testing issues
- Project Management qualifications/training
- Working knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD, including a minimum of one significant assignment on a project using REVIT
- Candidates with a relevant degree may have an advantage
- Experience of modern project management techniques within complex, multifunctional organisations
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required
- At least 10 years of progressive building consultant
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.