Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 23104
Workplace Type: Remote
Reporting to the Creative Operations Manager, the Creative Project Manager plays a key role on the Marketing Creative team, supporting the delivery of high-bar, impactful creative for marketing content, campaigns, collateral, email marketing, events, videos, swag, and more, by efficiently intaking and routing creative requests, and managing day-to-day workflows from intake through creative development, creative QA, approvals, and delivery. A Creative Project Manager is expected to autonomously build comprehensive plans for predictable and/or recurring projects with general instruction from a creative and/or operations lead, and more detailed instructions for new or complex projects. They proactively seek necessary information from their manager, stakeholders, and/or working teams to determine best processes for achieving results, and manage their own workflows to consistently deliver error-free, on-time work. They propose processes which reduce operational redundancies and drive impactful creative. They actively contribute to a culture of collaboration and excellence, building productive relationships with peers and partners, seek opportunities to understand and share project management trends and best practices, and work to understand the roadmaps and objectives of the broader Marketing organization and company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage fast-paced creative workflows, including intake, resourcing, scoping, traffic, reviews, and reporting with almost full independence.
- Partner with creative team members to customize and utilize internal tools required for asset and project management
- Manage and strategically iterate standardized project timelines, tasks, DACIs, and measurement strategies.
- Clearly and succinctly run creative presentations to stakeholders across Marketing and other organizations, tailoring communication to the audience and explaining technical issues in a way that is easy to understand.
- Proactively maintain relationships with cross-functional teams to better understand their collaboration needs, concerns, and roadmaps
- Anticipate, flag, and respond to bottlenecks, resolve roadblocks, strategically escalate when necessary, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical and creative constraints
- Communicate project status with stakeholders regularly
- Collaborate with creative partners to set initiative and/or team-level priorities, goals, and recurring processes.
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.