Business Analyst- Workday
This is a technical Business Analyst role supporting Workday Integrations on a project where our client is replacing Kronos Workforce Central with Workday Time. As part of this project, new integrations will be developed between Workday and internal and external vendors. The Business Analyst will partner with Business Owners, Vendors, and an offshore Development Team to gather and document integration requirements, facilitate UAT, and coordinate the move to production.
Client is replacing Kronos Workforce Central with Workday Time.
• Identify and create a process map of in scope time tracking integrations
• Schedule and facilitate requirements gathering calls for net new Workday Integrations
• Document Workday Integrations Requirements (technical and functional) and complete other necessary integration documentation (Integration Design Document, Field Mapping Document and Unit Test Plan)
• Creation of a Workday Time Integrations Project Plan and Cutover Plan
• Provide technical expertise on the capabilities of Workday Integrations
• Provide functional knowledge of the Workday Time module
• Perform unit testing of the integration, including documenting and completing a Unit Test Plan
• Facilitate UAT with the Business Team
• Coordinate UAT with 3rd party vendors
• Provide regular project updates to Leadership
List the “Must Have” minimum skills, certifications, or experience to quality
• 3+ years of experience as a Workday Business Analyst
• Experience with Workday HCM, Workday Payroll, and Workday Time.
• Experience gathering requirements for new Workday Integrations including flat files, RaaS, and APIs.
• Strong communication skills - ability to lead technical calls with executive leadership and 3rd party vendors
• Experience with similar sized projects involving multiple workstreams, deliverables, and 3rd party vendors
List any “Preferred” skills, certifications, or experience (not required)
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Experience with Kronos Workforce Central
• Experience working with an offshore Development Team
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.