Job Number: 22465
Workplace Type: On-Site
Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN): Preferred
- Acute care facility experience: Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS OR HS-BLS OR RQIBLS) certification: Required
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient's health or situation. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues. Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes. Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient's situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment. Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members. Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
We look forward to reviewing your application. We encourage everyone to apply - even if every box isn’t checked for what you are looking for or what is required.
PDSINC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.